Master student in pharmaceutical sciences, Dr Nauli’s lab
E-Mail : email@example.com
My areas of focus will be in Nephropharmacology, clinical pharmacology, neuroscience, Pharmacotherapy, and toxicology. I plan to expound on my knowledge of drugs and their clinical application.
– Graduation Project:
Using Antihypertensive Agents in elderly patients and compare their effects.
– Master’s Research project:
Bactericidal/Bacteriostatic effects of different antibiotics on E.Coli Bacteria with different strains.
– Efficient knowledge about the variety of diseases and drugs classifications, Excellent feedback on drugs use and safety.
– PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 2014 :
– licensed pharmacist by SCHS
– 1 month in King Fahad Medical City and then, I have got – a scholarship from SACM to further my Graduate studies.
– The undergraduate degree was financed by SACM.
– 2012-2013: Pharmaceutical Company as Manager.
– 2007 to 2009: licensed pharmacy Technician: Head of Technician staffs.
– Detect prescribers errors , patients counseling – Managed stocks and drugs supplies.
– Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from
Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy (Second Class Honors) GPA 3.3 of 4.0 .
-Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences from
International Academic for Health Sciences
– 30 Credited hour / attended dermatology and cosmetics Conference in Jeddah
– Basic Life Support (BLS) – CPR – American Heart Association – Saudi – Commission For Health Specialities Certification.
– Saudi Accreditation for Health specialist.
– Diploma Certification in Academic English language ,
– English Language Institutes, Berkeley .California.
– 1 year English course , from English school Institute. Berkeley.California.
– 9 months English course, Wall street English School, Riyadh.Saudi Arabia.
INSTITUTES OF TRAINING:
– King Saud Medical City Hospital – Al-Amal Hospital for Mental Health – Ministry of Health General Hospital- King Saud Medical City General Hospital
– Other skills:
Computers Skills – Bioinformatics with intermediate level of proficiency –Prescriptions entry system in outpatient, inpatient, and ER pharmacy.