- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2010 – 2016 Pharm.D. Degree, School of Pharmacy at Northern Border University. Rafha, Saudi Arabia
- 2017 – Present MSPS, School of Pharmacy at Chapman University. Irvine, USA
Relevant Experience & Qualifications:
- Jun – Nov 2015 Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Center. Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Dec – Apr 2016 Rafha Central Hospital. Rafha, Saudi Arabia
- Jan 2017 – Present Teacher Assistant, Pharmacy College at Northern Border University. Rafha, Saudi Arabia
Membership and Association:
- Certificated Licensed Pharmacist by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
- Current Member of the Saudi Pharmaceutical Association.
- Member in PHACT, KSA.
Rivaroxaban versus Warfarin Regarding Efficacy and Safety Among Patients with Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation.
- Identification of Molecules by Spectral Imaging. Authors/Presenters: Qamar A. Alshammari, Dr. Surya Nauli, Dr. Pala.