- Global environmental change
- Atmospheric pollution over megacities
- Visualizing and Analyzing Earth Science data
- Interdisciplinary studies in Earth system science, including precipitation and climate Phenomena coupling.
- Dust storms monitoring using multisensor approaches.
- Change detections and Land use/land cover assessments.
- Model coupling with remote sensing for dust storms detection.
- Flash Flood Hazards Mitigation and detecting the effect of the ENSO signal with different climatic parameters and GIS applications.