Open Letter

Hi everybody, in my second post, I am going to write an open letter to the next president of the United States. I would like to begin my letter by pointing out that I am not a supporter of both parties’ candidates because I believe that they both are not capable of being a president of the United States. While I am on the independent side, I am going to talk about my hopes and expectations for the future little bit. I want to see a country in which everybody is equal, I mean freedom and civil rights for all not only for major groups as well as minor groups in American society. American society is full of different cultures and customs. I aim to see everyone from different backgrounds, ethnicity and culture live in peace and harmony in the future. That is my biggest hope for the future. We need to solve the problem of racism. That topic has been one of the major issues of the United States for a long time and we still have it in today’s world. I want to live in a real united country. I would like to also mention to other problems of this country which are drug use, terrorism, the education system, corruption and social values. These are the other main problems we need to get rid of in order to develop and become a better country. I believe that the next president is going to go through these problems and do something to improve America and its generation. Before I close up my letter, I want to say one more thing for the next president. Please be careful of your words and actions because you are the one represents our country throughout the world and you have to be a good role model for young generations. Being a president of the United States brings huge responsibility and power. I hope that the next president is going to accomplish on this position and develop our country.  All I can say at this point is God bless America.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Kerem. Bookmark the permalink.

About Kerem

Hey you guys. My name is Kerem. This is my first year at Chapman University. I am a business major. I am from Turkey. I studied high school in Springfield near Boston, then decided to come here because of the weather. The interesting fact about me is that I have a twin brother. He studies in University of San Diego. We used to fight a lot when we were young and didn't get along very well; however, we are really connected each other right now and I am glad because of that. Finally, It is good to know there is always someone you can rely on whenever you need.